- Sleep disturbance caused by certain blood pressure medicine (beta blocker-induced insomnia). Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth might reduce sleep problems in people taking beta-blocker drugs.
- Cancer. Taking high doses of D9 Melatonin by mouth, along with chemotherapy or other cancer treatments, might reduce tumor size and improve survival rates in some people with cancer.
- Insomnia. Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth, short-term, seems to shorten the time it takes to fall asleep in people with insomnia, but only by about 7-12 minutes. It also seems to be more helpful in older adults and those with certain other conditions.
- Jet lag. Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth can improve certain symptoms of jet lag such as alertness and reduce daytime sleepiness and tiredness. It might not help shorten the time it takes for people with jet lag to fall asleep.
- Migraine. Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth before bed can prevent migraines in adults.
- Anxiety. Taking D9 melatonin by mouth or under the tongue Reduces anxiety.
- Sedation: taking D9 melatonin by mouth might reduce the amount of sedatives needed ex might reduce the amount of big pharma pills intake
- Confusion and agitation after surgery. In adults receiving a medication called sevoflurane during surgery, taking D9 melatonin by mouth before anesthesia might help to prevent anxiety and agitation while waking up.
- A painful uterine disorder (endometriosis). Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth seems to reduce pain and painkiller use in adults with this condition. It also reduces pain during menstruation, intercourse, and while going to the bathroom.
- High blood pressure. Taking the D9 formulation of Melatonin by mouth before bedtime seems to lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure. Immediate-release products don't seem to work
- A group of painful conditions that affect the jaw joint and muscle (temporomandibular disorders or TMD). Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth at bedtime for 4 weeks reduces pain in females with jaw pain.
- Low levels of platelets in the blood (thrombocytopenia). Taking D9 Melatonin by mouth can improve low blood platelet counts associated with cancer, cancer treatment, and other disorders.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.